The thermometer will power off automatically after ten minutes, maximising battery life. This feature can be disabled if not required.
The casing is washable and includes ‘Biomaster’ additive that reduces bacterial growth and the ergonomic rubber seal minimises the risk of the ingress of water, dust or food. As well as being water resistant, it is still ‘probably’ the fastest reading contact thermometer on the market today.
over 50% faster than traditional probes
- reaches temperature in just 3 seconds
- simple & lightweight to use
- FREE traceable calibration certificate
- meets the European Standard EN 13485
- °C to °F switchable
- 1.0° or 0.1° switchable resolution
Recommendation : It is recommended to purchase a protective boot for this thermometer to protects against accidental damage
Thermapen Classic silicone protective boot 830-260